SBB Cargo built its first blog in 2007. On purpose, this first release was far from the company’s CD; content-wise it covered topics about logistics and it served for trial and error during a very important phase of the blog’s maturity process.
With the new release of the blog in May 2013, it became one of three strategic corporate publishing instruments. The blog is now fully integrated into the CD: website, print magazine, and blog are a unity, connected by cross-media content of high quality.
What we did
- A visual redesign based on guidelines of SBB Cargo’s Corporate Design
- Author management in the frontend
- Implementing responsive design to enable multi-device readability
- Migration of the current content
- Building a custom editorial team page
What our client has to say:
required+, under the lead of Karin Christen, understood the clients’ need from the very beginning. Her capability to listen closely and combining the desires with her expert knowledge made it possible to offer SBB Cargo a perfectly suitable solution. The team of required+ planned, designed, and implemented the page in a professional and smooth manner with a firm timetable.